Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

A S/T/P report with darkrai/yveltal!

Hello everybody, week two of S/T/P's has just concluded and me and Lotad have some wonderful story's to share with you! This past weekend I drove up to B.C in Canada and played in the B.C provincails, and was able to take first place! First I will show you the list I used to win:
Pokemon:
3Yveltal EXXY 79
2SableyeDE 62
1AbsolPF 67
1YveltalXY 78
2Darkrai EXDE 63
trainers: 
4Ultra BallDE 102
4Random ReceiverDE 99
3Energy SwitchLT 112
3Dark ClawDE 92
4Dark PatchDE 93
3Hypnotoxic LaserPS 123
2BicyclePS 117
2Red CardXY 124
2Virbank City GymPS 126
1Tool ScrapperDR 116
1Escape RopePS 120
1Professor's LetterXY 123
1Dowsing MachinePS 128
4NNV 92
4Professor JuniperBW 101
energy:
9Darkness EnergyBW 111
3Double Colorless EnergyLT 113
you can mess around with this list if you want but in my experience this list is the most consistent I've tested with but it is a streamline deck with not very many tricks up its sleeves, like no Keldeo, that's the one card I wish I had in this list. So lets get started with the tourny report,
Round 1: vs darkrai/yveltal 
game 1,
I cant remember this game very clearly all a remember is that it was a fast pace game that I won.
game 2
This game was very long and very close, The entire game I had not seen any red cards out of my opponent but she did have one. so she red carded my hand (that had the game in it) away!
and then KOed my active yveltal and i lost all my energies and she took that game.
game 3
we only had just started when time was called and the game ended in a tie.
0/0/1
Round 2
vs darkrai/yveltal
I won two fast games and there nothing to say but why yveltal! again!
1/0/1
Round 3
vs trevenent/accelgor
I was sure I was going to lose if i didn't get very, very lucky so that is what happened  I got soo lucky and won 2/0 I was very happy because me beating him means he whifs top cut!
 3/0/1
The rest of my games I didn't remember at all until the top 4 so lets cut to there!
Top 4
vs darkrai/yveltal
I had a lot of fun in this game, it was two verry close game that i won because of a coin flip on a laser.
this game really could have gone ether way but luck was on my side so I took the games.
Top 2 
vs genesect 
the first game she din't draw any supporters and I won. the second game was mostly the same.
So there you go that was my story and lets hope to here Lotads later this week!
__-#tynytadFTW
-tynamo


No comments:

Post a Comment